Looking for a highly motivated, well organized and self-directed individual to assist with a variety of tasks including:
Communications and Outreach Planning and Implementation
- Conduct market research to support audience segmentation and messaging.
- Research communication channels for target audiences.
- Reach out to associations and organizations to develop partnerships that support approved outreach plans.
- Participate in message development sessions.
- Develop graphics and illustrations for publications and other materials.
- Research and secure photographs and images in support of content and materials.
Social Media Campaigns
- Develop social media strategies to increase the visibility and utility of client resources.
- Identify influencers and social media accounts to follow and utilize in support of social media campaigns.
- Write and post Twitter and Facebook content in support of assigned projects.
Web Content Development and Administration
- Draft, edit and finalize content for websites.
- Assign metadata.
- Copy approved text from (primarily) Word documents and paste text into articles, based on defined article fields (Title, Description, etc.).
- Using a Rich Text/WYSIWYG editor, format articles in CMS according to a defined style guide; includes linking to other articles and sites.
- Web analytics reporting.
- Ensuring accessible content.
Webinar Administration/Technical Support
- Experience with setting up, running and managing Adobe Connect webinars including pre-recording presentations.
- Experience with video editing and captioning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Connect, Captivate, InDesign, Websites and database systems.
- Collecting and interpreting data analytics.
- Reading and understand technical documentation.
- CMS administration.
- Graphic design skills.
- Accessible content/Section 508 or WCAG 2.0 a plus.
- Competency with Drupal and HTML based websites a plus.
- Ability to work independently, including the ability to manage own progress against timelines.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner with project leads and content owners.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
How to Apply
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
New Editions Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of New Editions Consulting, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V.