This contract position supports a federal government client. The contract involves providing helpdesk support to medical providers utilizing a national registry database system.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting medical providers with technical issues relating to the national registry (NR) database.
- Verifying medical provider credentials to certify new users of the NR database.
- Organizing and prioritizing a large volume of support tickets, emails, & calls in a helpdesk environment.
- Troubleshooting technical & IT related issues, understanding when issues need to be escalated, & doing so appropriately.
- Working in cooperation with other staff members to ensure coverage of all tasks, providing seamless customer service to users and the client.
- Preparing daily reports & providing other information to the client as needed.
- Maintaining excel workbooks, tracking information on a daily basis.
- Participating in team and client meetings as needed.
- Assisting with Jira system tickets as needed.
- Customer service experience, phone experience preferred
- Ability to think critically & problem-solve
- Detail oriented
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- Works successfully with minimal supervision
- Strong time-management skills & ability to manage competing priorities successfully
- Comfortable in a fluid environment; easily managing shifting priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- IT Helpdesk experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance with a government agency
Position Type and Hours of Work
The position is currently fully remote, but may change at any time based on the needs of the contract. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30a to 5p, 40 hour per week.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
New Editions Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of New Editions Consulting, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V.